Business Travel News
Business Travel News is a multi-platform brand. The Business Travel News monthly news publication is distributed to 44,000 people engaged in managing and purchasing business travel for their organizations. It provides travel professionals in multinational, large, midsize and small corporations in North America with news, analysis, research and features to help them better evaluate, select and purchase travel for their companies.
In addition to the monthly print news publication the brand also publishes six research and reference issues, along with industry surveys that provide insights and benchmarks on areas important to travel management professionals.
- The Corporate Travel Index- The daily cost of doing business in 100 domestic and 100 international cities.
- The SME Study- Travel management benchmarks for small and medium enterprises
- Business Travel Survey- A comparison of financial performance by agency, airline, car rental, payment system and hotel suppliers and initiatives they took in the corporate market during the previous year
- The Business Travel Buyer’s Handbook- A step-by-step explanation of how to establish travel programs and policies and to work with travel services suppliers.
- Corporate Travel 100- A ranking of the 100 biggest corporate travel spenders of U.S. point-of-sale airline tickets and a description of their travel programs.
- Road Warrior Productivity Study- An examination of corporate traveler productivity and work/life balance focusing on efforts by companies to reduce wear and tear on travelers, increase their effectiveness in attracting and retaining talented employees and raise productivity on the road.
- Top 25 Most Influential Executives- an annual recognition of the people who had the biggest impact on the business travel industry in the previous year
- U.S. Hotel Chain Survey- complies travel buyer ratings of hotel chain offerings by tier based on several specific attributes such as quality of sales staff, corporate rate programs, and overall price value relationship. The rankings are presented in an issue of Business Travel News.
- Annual Airline Survey- complies travel buyer ratings of airline offerings based on several specific attributes such as flexibility in negotiating, complaint/problem resolution and overall price value. The rankings are presented in an issue of Business Travel News
- Supplementing the monthly print product are three e-newsletters, The BTN Daily, Travel Management and The Transnational.